Hey everyone! Wassup?
Here I am back with a review of a product which is essential for summer. Any guesses?
So today I’m going to share my experience with Organic Harvest Sunscreen with SPF 60.
With summertime sun just around the corner, it’s time to start upping your sunscreen game.
It Fight the sun, with a sunblock that is natural, and creates a barrier between your skin and the sun. Combat the UVA and UVB rays with the Organic Harvest Sunscreen with SPF 60, which is your daily shield against the angry rays.
Tamarind seed extracts and Clay minerals in Cream base. No Color Added.
HOW TO USE:
In the am-using fingertips, apply to your throat, face, hands and all other body parts exposed to sun.
● Claims to protect from both UV-A and UV-B
● High SPF of 60 means it only 1/60th of the radiation reaches the skin.
● Free from Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, PABA, petrolatum and paraffin and manufactured using earth-friendly practices
● No chemical preservatives
What I don’t like about the Organic Harvest Sunscreen with SPF 60:
● Fragrance is too strong and might not gain favour among some users
● With it’s thick, heavy consistency, it tends to make the skin more oily
Overall rating: 4/5 (Overall, it’s definitely worth a try! )
Where to buy: All leading stores across India, or online at Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal.
That’s all I wanted to share.
You can check out my previous posts.
I hope you guys like this post.
Until next time